Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What do you do in the month of May?

Prepare for the visit of an Apostle....... Elder Perry is coming to the Czech Republic and the YSA helped get ready by planting the flower boxes in front of the church and....general clean up of the church property. Most of the young people were investigators and they expressed their gratitude to us for giving them the opportunity to help. Some had never planted a flower before this!
Play soccer after Family Home Evening......

it is obvious where our children get their soccer and



ball handling skills!

Learn from Elder Price how to do some "funky" things with our camera.


Enjoy the Mothers' Day and Birthday wishes, letters and goodies from home. We hit the jackpot! Thank you dear family.

We love you all and are continually grateful for family, friends, the gospel and the privilege to serve in this wonderful work!




6 comments:

  1. It looks like Sister Waldo is doing a good job with the shrubbery! ;)
    And Elder Waldo has some mad soccer skills on the field. Now I know where my "boo legs" come from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you workin' the land and what not! How neat to get a visit from Elder Perry.
    And I must say, I was mighty impressed with Elder Waldo's skills! Sure love seeing your happy faces! Know that you are loved and missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor and I read this together. His comment, "wow, Prague is prettier than I imagined:)". Who knew? You guys have sunlight and flowers all the way over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you appreciate the presents, but uhh.. did you not read the card? You'll have to teach me what that missionary taught you about your camera. That is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Michelle's post and yeah--who knew all the stuff happens in Prague too. Amazing things happen all over the world don't they. You look very buzy--doing great work in the missionary and garden departments. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... the last picture is so cute of the 2 of you. You both look so young! Wedding plans continue. We just put your invitation in the mail. Don't worry about the RSVP to the wedding dinner.... I found Sweets Candy and have been back twice. I've introduced Wendy to all kinds of new shopping places. She is just the best. Your ward shower for Lisa is on Saturday. I wish you could be there to introduce me to all your ward friends. I'll make sure they all know I'm your sister! I'm so proud to be able to say I belong to you. Be happy. We love you two.

    ReplyDelete